- This event has passed.
Mastermind ~ A Monthly Program for Small Business in Androscoggin County
April 15, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Business information and focused networking –
* Are you looking to spur your growth in 2014?
* Would you like to work on your business skills together with other small business leaders?
Androscoggin County Chamber Mastermind will be held on the third Tuesday of every month, from 5-7pm, at the Chamber. It will start with an informal half hour of networking, to be followed by a short presentation from a guest speaker on a topic of great importance to small businesses. That will be followed by a roundtable discussion on timely issues where participants will get answers to questions important to them. Each meeting will be facilitated by Kurk Lalemand, LPBC, of Next Level Business Coaching.
Tentative Program topics are as follows:
* “Top Five People Tips,” April 15
* “Top Five Cash Management Strategies,” May 20
* “Top Five Tips on Productivity,” June 17
* “Top Five Things You Can Do To Motivate Staff,” August 19
* “Selling Your Product or Service,” September 16
* “Top Five Prospecting Tactics,” October 21
* “Top Five Marketing Tactics,” November 18
* “Top Owner’s Skills,” December 16
The program will cost $10 per session or $50 for the remaining sessions in this year long program.
For more information and to register click here.